Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Who to be Blamed??

I have a long life to live, to have all my dreams

but a little time to give, to cheer you up it seems


Indeed I counted every year that went

touched all the seasons spreading their lovely chant

Those days that whispered joy a lot

and those big warm secs that just went in a shot


Do remember the time gone

that milky moon which from years shone

The evening star that blessed my way

all seems as if now fading away


Running is the principle the world laid

love, hatred are no longer its shade

It indeed killed all the hatred I bore

but it took my love for sure


Are we living just to run?

Or we are running to have a life

Will I ever get u as my prize?

Or all my dreams will meet their sad demise

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet