Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sry...But who r u ?

One fine day a man came
face as shiny as the sun
he sat beside me; and said
Hi Raj, do you know me?

Absurd, unexpected question indeed
from a rather unknown unfamiliar face
But the voice was loud and sharp
like someone with majestic grace

Why is he here today?
Was I the only person to choose?
Many questions are there in my mind
Is it in his power, or mere a greed

Neways, I had to answer his query
sitting beside my lotus pond
SO I said with utter softness
No Sir ,indeed not, how could I

"You know I'm God, The Almighty"
And showed all glory He had
I just stood up and whispered
sorry you can't be, they are my mom and dad

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet