Sunday, April 1, 2007

My matchless Nox


My spirit is like that moon
the one there in my sky tonight
It grows rich; its halo shines more bountiful
when it feels, some one is nigh
Indeed when finds nothing
it goes to the dark phase again… unsounded

My moon has those patches now
those holes where the brightness fades
Is it an idlest thought of my mind?
or is it really getting dull, going worse, ready to perish

It was not that faint that day
was really a shiny perfect pearl
I could see it right from my world
shining like the sun in that black eyed girl

Why are there clouds around?
does its beauty now needs any praise
Why is it an outrageous flaunt
is it now needed to prove its grace?

I just saw my moon today
was shining right up there again
Indeed lill feebler than before
i was flurried; seems its not for me any more

Even now mine is a beautiful world
though my world has no moons to show
You could see it in my eyes
its as bright as that pearl
As glowing as on the first day
Ages behind; miles apart; years agone

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet