Sunday, March 25, 2007

Untitled thoughts

I thank you alot
Thank u for all smiles
Though i never saw 'em on your lips
But indeed in your eyes

Ya,They were true
Truth that can't be felt
They were like those beautiful bergs
Bergs ready to melt

They were green
as fresh as a maple leaf
They were pure
like the tear from a baby's cry

There were dreams in them
dreams with a bright shine
They had a picture,
I know, i remember the picture of mine

They had the warmth
like the one in a sunny winter breeze
They had me...
Some where down the crease


I felt something
So I came and saw you crying
I thought ,they are for me
But... sigh
they were not and i am lone again

Again...Today i'm thanking you
thanks for making me cry
Atleast I got another taste in life
No probs at all will give it a valiant try...

4 comments:

Abhinandan Mishra said...

nice work mate. simple and sweet.

Amandeep Singh said...

Now that is something really beautiful...
Loved the last stanza...

"Thanks for making me cry
Atleast I got another taste in life....."

lovely!

Unknown said...

good nice work simplyfantastic gr88 play of worrds

Sawant said...

need less to say raj the poems are awesome...they are heart touching...great job keep it up[:)]

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet