Tuesday, March 20, 2007

There Goes the Last Air


" How to define myself
well...
as a book never read
Or a phrase never said"


I had people whom i loved
and people who loved me
I had stories to tell you
and listen a lot from thee

I had seen the world
the world with the eye of a kid
Yet to decide the way
the way,hoping to be beautiful... indeed

The world gave me everything
Its each taste was prim which ever I tried
Now,its time to repay 'em all
In a fair way, before i bid goodbye

I'm breathing the last few breath
donno which will be the end
But you made it really worth
To cherish a few,within this bend

Please come and hold my hand
Sorry...Its the last time of me
Please hold if I'm still breathing
Or the last phrase will be left Incomplete

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

Good poetry. Though I would like it better with 'proper' english rather than colloqual words {But that is just me!}
I'd be visiting this site regularly!!

Jyoti said...

Very nice,,
I am Damn sure you can write better.. go on.. you have one more person who will visit you poetic site : )

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet