Friday, April 13, 2007

Life is Chess Or Chess is Life

The rules of life are same
like those of this board game
Every play is like one whole life
You play to win, not to loose and to blame

I came as a brave fighter
And fought like never before
My knights, my Rooks, my Bishops were the Best
Made my foe to knock at the exit door

I used my kings and queens
Better always than my rival
Mine were always better then those
who begged to me for their survival

Why today the game seems so different
Why today I really want to loose my game
After over million fights I proudly won
I am happy to loose to her; and no one to blame

One day I’ll blend in this thin air
Then won’t ever come back for you or for glory
But indeed will leave my imprints, my footsteps
To tell you my modest valour story

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet