Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Smiling Wanderer

I’ve bruises, I’ve patches
I live in dark, with not a single spark
I don’t twinkle, nor I am round
No one like me, not a single merry sound
the stars are glorious, that Sun being the best
Why cant I be like them shiny like the rest

I had a friend indeed
“Earth” the name you gave to her
addictive, romantic, versatile were the words
Seemed lame, childish describing her

On one dark, clear night
dipped in Christmas carols
I saw a star, cute like a fresh melted snow
Majestic like those army gun barrels
Just came close, became my mirror

Indeed earth was my life
But that star was so different
Life One day asked me to choose any one
I choose friendship, I Lost
The dimmed star went away, I paid the cost

Today not even my earth
Nor that star I have
Wandering, unseen in the dark
Waiting for nothing, not even that spark

3 comments:

Kevin said...

WOW...that was a real good one.Nice blog too.

Vinodh said...

nice blog dude!
though i have no interest at all in poems..you inspire me to write one with your simple choice of words..and that is what you should consider as victory!

Ankit Bhatia said...

Liked this one, good one!!

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet