Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little Me

Let me be that moon for a while
for a time which has no ends
Let me talk to my neighbors, the stars
will indeed love me and will be my friends

How happy I am, having so much to say
to so many near me, enjoying life my way
Hah!! They all are like me, glowing in the dark
Life shining brighter like a crackle’s spark

One night my best friend, my everything I ever had
a star called “Venus” came and said
“Do you know why does clouds move fast?
Why don’t they wait near you?
Never do they stop?”
“Pardon me” I sat, thought for a while
“Probably they don’t like me” I said
Well, that’s the only reason I had

A pearl dropped from my Venus eyes
but with a smile saying
“They go to earth, falling like snow
teaching what is love, which makes you glow”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you write so nice... the beginning wasn't so impressive but as I went along.. it became better n better n at the concluding part it's just so nice...

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet