Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last touch of Past

We spoke a lot I know
indeed many snow flaked years ago
Those notes which had a lovely song
now seems buried, proving me wrong

Gliding over those thoughts again
though its lovely but now of no gain
Why am I waiting for you from that day?
when it’s sure you won’t turn anyway
Indeed your thoughts were of mountain heights
Touching the winds, even lowering the skies
But, I made myself big like those clouds
Covering your mountains and all your bounds

Thought I could melt you one night
You remember!! Helped you in all your fight
In fact I never waited for that thanks
But yeah, paused once for that last glance

Till that night I was waiting there
With my moon and a cotton cloud
But then again the day broke
The moon and that cloud said
“No one stays forever my dear”
and said “Goodbye”
I too turned and went on alone
Saying thanks to my moon and that same night sky

1 comment:

ntiesh said...

You are awesome !! This poem is amazing..

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet