Saturday, February 17, 2007

U there??Or I am mistaken again

Gone LiTTle Mermaid:::2

The Name is not known
and never it ever shown
But its there I know
Its there for sum1 in sum1...
The love still clicks in maa mind
deep down in the heart
that can still be felt ; might be unknown
How can I hide the feel
How can I forget the tone
Why does things change
Why to say the love has gone..
Can i ever forget her
Can I loose my voice
NO, at least not now;not yet

When i open maa eyes I c the world
When i close them,i c u
Then better i keep then closed till the end
So that I may never loose u...

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet