Saturday, February 17, 2007

r u there ?? or the silence is screaming

Gone Little Mermaid:::1

The name is not known
probably never was it ever shown
But the love still clicks the mind
deep down in the heart
that can still be felt
Yes,probably might be hind

The heart sinks, now almost an open wound
burning red as it seems
Like a fruit which has its peels
it really feels
bad ,bruised n rotten
Yes,probably she was my heart's peel

Can I ever forget her
How can I loose my voice
Every song which I heard ,I sang
Was indeed her chioce

Can I go to the recent past
Can I touch the moments gone
Jus' to change the wrong works i did
Get my voice back ; get my song...

the next one is almost like it jus witha lill change.This one was a "more newfangled" than the later one ...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raj, This one also simply awesome . I commented as anonymous for the 'The First Life'. Could not read all at a time. This writing of you is also touching. I really like the part when you compared heart as a fruit and probably your lover as peel. Keep writing more. I think I will be visiting the blog for updates frequently. I thought writing maa name too this time.

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet