Saturday, February 17, 2007

Past taught future ....for my everything

Remember The Day The Dawn Came,
And a novel life got a new game
Remember the time when you were there
And I heard the music of life with no care
I still can feel your presence right up here.
But that I know wont make you any near
As you are up in the deep rosy red
And Im here lying on a filthy bed
I had no TIME to think of my past
But borrowed some only for you at last
The life moves at a greater pace
And cope up only because of you, you –my face
The stages of life will come and go
Every second will be flashed up with its glow
Progress has no boundaries I know
But is that a reason to forget you so,
Life can’t be made forgetting the past
In me of course every thing is you at last
Time will come when I will accomplish you
No one ever thinks of it I knew
But that what happens at every end
The sun (of life) sets off of at an unknown bend
Then others will remember me when I am gone away
Gone far away from the land
Only if it makes you happy
Forget me... if it makes you sad
T'was My first poem for the best person in this world my grandfather.His physical existence is not now but for me it doesn't matter ...He is always wit me i know.

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet