Saturday, February 17, 2007

Me,Myself and Raj

Hi...
u might be thinkin what m i writing or what am i gonna write ....or fr whom is it n bla bla......well this is NOT for those who don't know me but for those who hav a wispy idea that who this GOOD LOOKING guy is (kidding):-

My story is simple :-
The story that started not long time back .....hmmmmm on the bright sunny noon, but lill cool day of 9th Nov !985 in a city called Idar in Gujarat(That doesn't mean that i know 'kem cho' xactly)...God indeed selected the best possible mom n dad for me ...Thats the starting of my story (n goin tranquilized till now ;))

Then comes the confusing name what does "RAJ RISHI PUROHIT" mean ......

Truely saying "NOTHING" as a whole but partially u can yrself make out by the words in it...
RAJ :- Kingdom
RISHI :- Sarvagyata
PUROHIT :- Brahmin( thats in itself is a story comming soon)

If you ever happen to meet this guy whom this blog belongs to, u'll find a that fella a rare combination of three different tastes...as per his name sounds
Raj :- Aggressive,Forcing
Rishi :- Intelligent,witty
Rishu :- Childish,small fry :hehe:
The Three parts in the name are not assembled a long time back but in 10th standard when a uncanny idea came to this lill but curious mind to change the name itself...n So the search fr the name started n guess whose name was it ......was of r school PRINCIPAL....i surprised him when he first saw my register name RAJ RISHI PUROHIT...His name was raj rishi sharma...nice day that was really ;)...

But then what this world called this guy before the 10 th ???
GOOD QUESTION if a fool is asking ....
well now comes the real/true/old/exited but still thats what I personally want ppl to call me with the Touch n calmness which it has is not in Raj Rishi....
That pyaara saa naam is RISHU RAJPUROHIT...
Rishu was taken from the Marwari word 'Rees' which means anger as i used to be always in a fightin mood...Not now ok...evry glory has an end lolz
By cast I am Rajpurohit that means the one who taught the Kings (I donno how much they hav learnt or ever they tried to study at all)....


The name is clear I hope...ne confusion ....well won't be entertained now...
my life is really entwined between these names
Can call me Raj/Rishi/Rishu/RajRishi what ever u want...


Academically a DPSite n now a student of DAIICT...Meant to go out in the world after doin MBA n try to decrease the entropy n randomness in the cosmos ....


Forward 8 Years !!! And that is hell lot of time, seen a lot of challenges outside and a lot more within myself.

I have done MBA IIM Rohtak, and I am out in the world, increasing the entropy within while trying to decrease outside.

A working class over the counter doze like person, who might be working in the best company he can ever imagine

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet