Thursday, May 31, 2012

For IIM R…

What a life, a joy indeed
IIM it is, result of some nice deed
Where the life rocks, fun unplugging
No longer sitting dully and code debugging


Jokes apart, the roads are long
Life is a fun, but challenges prolong
Its not how you reach yr goals, milestones you embrace
All it matters is, what new ones u choose, and how you face

I've smelt the sweet, and bitter truths of life
I've tasted victories and failures all along those paths,
But now, I see a shining star, near the horizons
I feel the warm blood, pumping in my veins

The few things learnt, I'll do bring 'em in, a deal
"Life is a race" fr sure, but each of us running his own, I feel
IIM Rohtak, a head start from the rest, the crowd
We are here to learn, give our best, and make all proud

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet