Saturday, December 10, 2011

Numbness

I've stopped listening to my cuckoo bird,
the one that's there, from the day I fell in love
love: with life, its joys, its smiles and its sorrows of course
The cuckoo bird still comes, at times
sitting on the parched, deserted tree, the tree whole roots boasted life, once

The tree was green back then,
the bird's voice had the canny softness
My dreams were my life once,
My life, a dream worth living forever

For sure, I said, many a times, love is there in people's heart
For sure, I said, I'll find one, one day
Love; hah, They proved me wrong
Forget even life, found just bodies draped in gold

Who can teach 'em, gold needn't be lovely
lovely diamonds well nigh will be proved stones, in the end
The charm subdued in that missed morning rose
The charm that they just concealed,
or may be just never saw at all

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet