Monday, December 29, 2008

Numbness

In the creepy silence
Near a deserted ravine; from long
A bud , I saw
Was about to bloom
And I named it my “Faith”

“Roses or Blood”
Oh! Both are red
Faith – The candle that glows longest
But even then , it’s a candle
Burns out, one day

Yes, I can see the smoke coming now
above the shimmering glow
Should I ask “Can you?”
or should I say “Will you”, I donno

Just to say
“Please don’t come”
You might get hurt
I am not on those smooth roads anymore
roads of love, i've heard 'em saying

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet