Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day when I Dreamt

“I died one day”
Everything stopped, seemed too weak
Nature around was cold, colder than myself
God today was silent, no psalms, no intones, everything too meek

And yes, a party, with me numb; someone called that day
My hopes, my dreams, my future; all went astray
From that day on, there was no future for me
All had tomorrow, with me nothing left to see

I tried to wake myself up, to do little more
Even when I knew, I did everything for sure
Money was there, my family I love
But still wanted to do little anew, big dreams to serve

“Many die daily”
Die off their wealth, love or health
The worst are those I remember I knew
Are those who die off their Dreams

Chirping was that bird’s dream
Aroma dreamt by that flower
Shining in dark once dreamt by my moon
Indeed living means dreams, nothing unknown, afar

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet