Thursday, January 17, 2008

And Pretenses Followed

I was there last twilight, till my silent moon came
Set beside my and asked
“For whom are you waiting Raj”?
Candid, but for me rather a sad statement,
“how could it be other than you !!” I said
Just this much and a few silent moments to fill that night

The sun came next day and I just walked away
I remember I looked back once, just to give a smile
That’s it, that’s all
I remember someone was sitting there, the last time I looked back
I believe in no one and no one believes in me...
So there was my no one sitting, believing in both of us

1 comment:

Sidd said...

its the same thing everywhere bro ... we all have been burnt once atleast ... see the +ve side to it ... n move on ...

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet