Friday, September 21, 2007

You are RARE for me...

I donno, really not sure at all
Perplexed, lost in the endings of future
Only one single question, Today I ask
Sitting near some books, turning their pale pages

Who turns the pages of life?
one by one, every year
Today, reading the 23rd page
I wrote it, or am I mere a reader??
I donno.

Sitting in this serein weather I recall
each page when turned made a noise
don’t remember the earlier one’s
Actually don’t really want to

The last one, I turned made no sound
it just ended unknowingly
So, I read it again n felt
As if not got its crux….what it could have meant

Can’t I ask you for a wish, O Lord!
Can’t I read it again at least once,
Lemme do it once more
Lemme know what it meant

I won't turn the next page of life
Want to read those few pages again
Want to live that life awhile
Please, can't I ......

But God or fate or may be luck was not my side. I never read those few pages again. So closed my book and went away in the unknown, unpredictable, murky silence just with a colloquial smile with last few words , I remember I said
“Thanks God, but I won’t read any book again”

No comments:

My triumph....truth & purity...

For those who can make out a lot from the things i wrote...
For those who believe in remnants
But more for those who believe in rebirth...

Depths n Heights have no limits...n if u've seen, then U Haven't Started Yet